Translate

Thursday, January 29, 2015

3 cards!

Three cards arrived today in my mailbox. Not nearly as much as I normally receive, but hey...it's better than nothing! I've received two from my most favorite forum game, the Offers & Requests RR (Round Robin), and one from the 'official' Postcrossing side. Official Postcrossing cards must have an ID written on the cards that corresponds with your address so that when the card arrives at its destination, it can be registered and 'tracked' in the system.

The official card came from Los Angeles, California, USA. On my Postcrossing profile, one of my requests, or ideas of which types of cards to send me, is those that have unusual architecture. Debbie from LA, sent me a card showing the Walt Disney Concert Hall. It was designed by Frank Gehry and opened in 2003. It is definitely a unique building.



No comments:

Post a Comment